DIMPRO 100 MG
Diindolylmethane is a metabolite of indole-3-carbinol (I3C). Both are found naturally in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale and brussels sprouts. Upon contact with gastric acid in the stomach, I3C is converted to a number of active compounds in varying amounts, predominantly diindolylmethane. Therefore, it may be more supportive than I3C in cases of low gastric acidity. Diindolylmethane provides support for healthy breast, cervical and prostate cells.
Diindolylmethane in its pure form is highly insoluble. Patented, microencapsulated BioResponse DIM® has been specially developed for enhanced absorption. BioResponse DIM® is a complex of starch (derived from corn), diindolylmethane, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine (derived from sunflower) and silica, standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane. BioResponse DIM® and DIM-PRO® are trademarks of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, CO. U.S. Patent 6,086,915. Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil. Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
- Each (size 0) vegetarian capsule contains:
- BioResponse DIM® diindolylmethane complex100 mg
- (complex of starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E (tocophersolan), phosphatidylcholine and silica)
- (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)25 mg
- Other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- BioResponse DIM® and DIMPRO® are trademarks of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, CO.
- Gluten, soy free, dairy free, vegan, non-GMO
- Made in USA
One capsule 1-3 times daily, with or between meals
It is contraindicated in persons who are allergic to any ingredients listed above. Pregnant or lactating women, or people with any medical conditions should consult your health care professionals before use.