Women’s Nutrients is designed for women over 40. It is a complete hypoallergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multivitamin, multimineral and trace element supplement. The formula combines superior mineral cofactors, activated vitamins and antioxidants to support optimal health. These nutrients are blended with calciumD-glucarate, lignans and herbals extracts to offer additional support for occasional stress, macular integrity, cardiovascular function and breast cell health.
The nutrients found in Women’s Nutrients are derived from the following:
Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora
Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
Lutein: marigold flower extract
Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
Vitamin D3: cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
Vitamin E: soybean oil
Vitamin K1 : synthetic
Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
Folate (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
Minerals: naturally derived from limestone
Sources of the mineral chelates
Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
There is no detectable GMO material in this product.
- Amount Per Serving
- three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)125 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)12.5 mg (500 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)34 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)50 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)12.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))17.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide)37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)250 mcg
- biotin1 mg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)25 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate)20 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate)200 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide)100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)50 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate)7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine)100 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate)1 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg
- potassium (as potassium citrate)50 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium)50 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)212 mcg
- inositol62.5 mg
- alpha lipoic acid37.5 mg
- cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) concentrate (fruit)50 mg
- MacularSynergy Complex‡
- FloraGLO® lutein3 mg
- zeaxanthin500 mcg
- BreastHealth Plus‡
- HMRlignan™ (containing 7-hydroxymatairesinol)5 mg
- (from Norway spruce knot wood)
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 65% total tea catechins and 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- calcium-D-glucarate25 mg
- Cardio Polyphenol Complex‡
- red wine (Vitis vinifera) concentrate (whole grape)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 25% total poylphenols)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- pomegranate (Punica granatum) extract (whole fruit)25 mg
- (standardized to contain 40% punicosides)
- StressCalm Blend‡
- rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf)25 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, cranberry fiber, cranberry seed oil, guar gum, sunflower lecithin
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
- HMRlignan™ is a trademark of Linnea Inc.
- This product contains calcium D-glucarate, the use of which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, Inc. and protected by U.S. Patent 7,662,863.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
- CranMax® is a registered trademark of Pharmachem Laboratories, LLC.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals or as directed by a health care professional.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, liver or kidney disease, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional.